Blog items which I wrote about related issues
- What is wrong with developed countries’ economic systems and how to fix it.
- Buckminster Fuller defined the wealth of a person as the length of time he can survive without income. I looked for a citation, but didn’t find one. See Wikipedia article about Buckminster Fuller.
I think that the keyword for finding people, who think along similar lines as me, is “Buckminster Fuller”.
- My thoughts about definition of wealth
- Another point of view
- Using welfare to restructure economy.
- Appeal to people who donate meals to the needy
- Makework in the gift economy
- Other people complain about makework economics, too
About writing about an utopia
When preparing to write “Tales of Third Level Wealth”, I realized that I am going to write utopia stories. So I did some research about writing this kind of stories. What I learned about writing utopia stories is summarized in the following blog items.